Hey everyone!
My name is Casey. Im just your average young adult. I will be posting my daily adventures and randomrants and raves. Lucky you! I hope you enjoy following my life. I'll do my best keep you somewhat interested.
Here is a little about me:
I am a working college student. I still live at home with my parents and two dogs. The rest of my family is crazy but I love them all. Friends are many in my life. I went to the best high school in the world where I met some incredible people. Most of which will probably be lifelong friends or accuaintences. I am usually pretty satisfied with my life but love acting and art. I do some photography and write if I have something that inspires me. I am all for emotion and passion and I am strongly driven. Besides that, all I can say is that I am me.
This is Casey J.
SigningOUT.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment