Thursday, October 11, 2007

Starting Over

So... Im starting up this blog again.
I thought it would be fun.
I hope I can get a following haha even though I don't really care who reads it.
It would be cool to get comments on it though.

The story of my life right now:

Stress is overwhelming. I'm trying to get my head above water right now. School, work, tutoring, doctors appointments, and physical therapy is consuming my life. I am not getting too anxious about it because I know I'm not supposed to, that if I ask, God will bring me peace. Thats what I am counting on and he is always faithful.

The girls are still amazing. This week has been thrown for a loop since Rin has decided to take a vacation to Mexico. I did not agree to this idea. She comes back Saturday so thats good enough I guess. It would be better if it was right now but I guess Saturday will suffice. Kita and I are having a great time flirting with boys in our single days. It's been uber fun! Katie and I watched Kid Nation.. all of our addiction. This episode was hilarious but until Kita and Rin watch it, I am not at liberty to say why it was so funny.

The hippie photo shoot was so fun. We had a blast! I am way too lazy to post pictures but believe me they were really cute.

Church has been an incredible addition to my life. Every week I am so inspired to live my life a little more devoted to Jesus and that is just an amazing feeling. I hope that one day, my relationship with Him will be one that he can smile upon. One day I hope to grasp the depth His love and grace and emulate it in my own life.

My dogs are fabulous. They are fuzzy and crazy but they are cute little girlzies. Cheers to Tasha and CoCo. Oh and Toby the Girl is alive and well. She is enjoying the green grass in my back yard. yay!

Thats really all I can think of to talk about right now. Hopefully there will be more to come later on. Add me to your bookmark and check back for not so daily blogs. I am hoping this will be an everyday thing but I am not all that dedicated yet.

Love and peace to each and every one of you.
CaseyJ

No comments: